Supporting you support your family
In Spring 2020 we launched our new local groups to support mums in their vital role of raising children. These are initially and primarily support groups helping mothers feel less isolated and more supported in their vital role as mothers. In time we hope that these groups will be able to help us with our campaigning work but for now the focus is on care.
With the current Coronavirus lockdown this community of fellow mothers is more important than ever. Each local group will have a life of its own and can support each other through different mediums, be that WhatsApp, Facebook, emails or video call. However the long-term vision is for these to be local groups of mums who regularly meet face to face.
It’s not about whether you are currently a stay at home mum, it’s more about meeting with others who share the same philosophy and values about being there for our children.
Please see below a list of 10 groups and their locations. Please contact the relevant group leader to find out more. If you’re interested in starting a group in your local area please do get in touch with
Becca on email@example.com as we’d love to hear from you.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never done anything like this before, or even if your children are now grown up. We will support you in setting up the group and finding local members.
- Mothers At Home Matter Barnet: please contact Lara on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mothers At Home Brentwood: please contact Becca on email@example.com
- Mothers At Home Matter Cotswolds: please contact Val on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mothers At Home Matter Epping: please contact Philippa on email@example.com
- Mothers At Home Matter Highgate: please contact Anne on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mothers At Home Matter Isle of Wight: please contact Lucy on email@example.com
- Mothers At Home Matter Manchester: please contact Phoebe on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mothers At Home Matter Oxfordshire: please contact Esther on email@example.com
- Mothers At Home Matter Scotland: please contact Maria on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mothers At Home Matter Southgate: please contact Anne on email@example.com
- Mothers At Home Matter Surrey: please contact Emily on firstname.lastname@example.org